Sunday, February 10, 2013

Our Week At a Glance
  Ok...so I know it is only Sunday and I already posted this week, but I am trying not to take a nap today.  Anyway, yesterday we went to visit Mrs. Mobley, like we do every week.  Sometimes she goes out with us to the grocery store...but mostly we shop for her and bring it back.   So...her complaint yesterday was that she agreed to keep her grand-nephew's dog and she told us about 20 times that she would never agree to keep the dog again...but she certainly was cute...


 Micah and Noah love playing in her yard.  I hope we have a good yard for playing in someday soon...


We went grocery shopping and every week the boys get to pick out a treat.  Micah chose modeling clay and a dinosaur.  NOah chose a ball.  In the picture below, he was in the middle of throwing it around Publix.  A publix employee played for about 20 minutes while we waited on Micah to choose something.  "For the love of all things son...choose something"...I think that was my exact statement after 20 minutes:)

Here is me trying to take a picture of Mrs. MObley and myself...we were both looking a little rough...






And lastly, a picture of my matching boys!  Compliments of FeFe...this was before church as they ate their bagels and Cream cheese (compliments of Mimi:)) Noah copies everything Micah does...and I was trying to get him to hold his in his mouth.  He did...but as soon as I picked up the camera...he took it out.  The little stinker.  



 And now, Micah is watching netflix...and Noah is in the bed with a fever.  Life never slows down.  Until Next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment