Friday, February 8, 2013

Alright Party People...
    I am back at this blogging thing.  I am really going to be intentional about it because I was just told by a friend that you can make your blogs into books.  What a special gift to give my children by writing about their lives and printing it out as a keep sake.  So...here's what has happened over the past few months....weeks....years...whatever since I blogged last:)  I tried to put them in order...but we are just gonna roll with it.  From here on out...I will take pics during the week...and post what's happening...so it will be more organized:) 




Noah is growing up...here are a few of pictures of his growth


 Micah being himself:)
 Our dear friend Mrs. Mobley...

 Halloween 2012 and shirtless fun:)

 Aunt Becca started keeping the boys...answer to prayer!
 Micah will not throw a box away.  These are his many creations...



 Andy got a new sound board for church...he played with it for days....



My chefs!

Santa Claus came to Fefe and Yoyo's this year...but Mimi and Bobo came in January and brought LOTS of presents!

 One of our best friends, Jeremiah left to continue pursuing his music career...we miss him...



Andy and Micah running sound at Radius.........Me and the boys just hanging out.

And I almost forgot...Micah's new friend Chester lives at FeFe and Yoyo's house....

Ok...so again, I apologize about the randomness of these pictures.  Hopefully it will get better and these will be treasures in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment